Confetti and feather balloon delivery information
1. Order by 11am for next-day delivery. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following day.
2. We do not dispatch postal orders on a Saturday or offer Sunday delivery.
3. Orders for Monday delivery are dispatched on a Friday.
4. All orders are posted out for next-day delivery. We use Royal Mail special delivery service so we can track orders to ensure they arrive safely. Our posties are the best in the world, however we are unable to guarantee the time of their arrival even though it is almost always before 1pm, and usually with your regular post.
5. All orders must be signed-for and cannot be left in a safe place. If the customer or the recipient of the order misses the delivery, a “While You Were Out” card will be left. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the order is collected from the delivery office, or to arrange redelivery at a convenient time. We will do our upmost to track down delayed orders, and always provide customers with the tracking number on request.
6. If you order more than one balloon going to the same address, we offer a 10% discount. Delivery is via Parcelforce track and trace service before 1pm.
7. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so it is always better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event a balloon is damaged during the delivery process, this also allows time for a replacement balloon to be dispatched.