Balloon-in-a-box delivery information
Please read our important product and delivery details to avoid delays
1. Order by 2pm for personalised inflated helium balloon in a box gifts handmade by our dedicated production team. We offer a 10% discount for orders of two or more balloons going to the same address.
2. Bespoke your balloon for no extra charge and remember to write your free card message, which we attach to the balloon weight.
3. Our balloons are wrapped in colour co-ordinated tissue paper, carefully packed in an unbleached eco-friendly natural cardboard box measuring 43cm x 43cm x 43cm, tied with a big red ribbon bow, and addressed with a discrete address label. We also add a “Handle with Care” label to remind the delivery service to be careful with their precious cargo.
4. Orders after 2pm will be dispatched the following day. Orders for Monday delivery are dispatched on a Friday. We do not dispatch postal orders on a Saturday or offer Sunday delivery.
5. We send all our balloons FREE guaranteed next-day delivery. However there is an extra delivery charge of £6.95 for premium Saturday deliveries.
6. We use Royal Mail special delivery service so we can track orders to ensure they arrive safely. Our posties are the best in the world, however we are unable to guarantee the time of their arrival even though it is almost always before 1pm, and usually with your regular post.
7. All orders must be signed-for and cannot be left in a safe place. If the customer or the recipient of the order misses the delivery, a “While You Were Out” card will be left. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the order is collected from the delivery office, or to arrange redelivery at a convenient time. We will do our upmost to track down delayed orders, and always provide customers with the tracking number on request.
8. We're very sorry but we can’t deliver to Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland due to very dull airport restrictions.
8. Orders of more than one balloon are sent next-day delivery via the Parcelforce track and trace service to arrive before 1pm.
9. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so it is always better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays.
10. Please open your balloon as soon as it arrives, and in the unlikely event a balloon is damaged during the delivery process, this allows time for a replacement balloon to be dispatched.