Balloon in a box delivery information
Please read our important product and delivery details to avoid delays
We politely ask all customers to read our delivery information before ordering a balloon. We are a small company not Amazon, and are restricted by Royal Mail delivery times. All balloons are First Class post and will normally arrive within 24 hours, however you MUST allow 48 hours for delivery. We do not take responsibility for orders that arrive late if the customer has not allowed enough time for delivery.
1. Order by 12pm for personalised inflated helium balloon in a box gifts handmade by our dedicated production team. We offer a 10% discount for orders of two or more balloons going to the same address.
2. Orders AFTER 12pm will be dispatched the following day. Orders for Monday delivery are dispatched on a Friday. We do not dispatch postal orders on a Saturday or offer Sunday delivery. If you order a balloon at the weekend, your balloon will NOT be delivered on a Monday, no matter how nicely you ask!
3. We send all our balloons First Class post unless you pay extra for guaranteed next-delivery. There is also an extra delivery charge for premium Saturday deliveries.
4. We use Royal Mail to send our balloons. Our posties are the best in the world, however we are unable to guarantee the time of their arrival even though it is almost always before 1pm, and usually with your regular post.
5. Orders can be left in a safe place if requested. If the customer or the recipient of the order misses the delivery, a “While You Were Out” card will be left. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the order is collected from the delivery office, or to arrange redelivery at a convenient time.
6. We can deliver to Northern Ireland but not the Republic of Ireland due to Royal Mail's slower postal service to countries in the European Union.
7. You can bespoke your balloon for no extra charge and remember to write your free card message, which we attach to the balloon weight.
8. Our balloons are wrapped in colour co-ordinated tissue paper, carefully packed in an unbleached eco-friendly natural cardboard box measuring 43cm x 43cm x 43cm, tied with a big red ribbon bow, and addressed with a discrete address label. We also add a “Handle with Care” label to remind the delivery service to be careful with their precious cargo.
10. Orders of more than three balloons are sent next-day delivery via the Parcelforce track and trace service to arrive before 1pm.
11. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so it is always better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. We do offer a next-day delivery service for last-minute gifts, and the vast majority of our balloons reach their intended destination on time, but sometimes this is not possible due to Royal Mail delays or human error on our part (yes, I know – even we make mistakes). If this happens, then we ask customers to get in touch with our team as soon as possible, and we will do our upmost to track down your order, and explain the reason for the delay. We will consider a refund for missed deliveries in exceptional circumstances, but we ask our customers to appreciate that nothing is really guaranteed in this life (except taxes and death). Ordering a balloon from us is a lovely gift that comes with a long shelf life, and in the rare event of a delayed delivery, we do not consider this enough to detract from the overall surprise. Again, we would encourage all our customers to avoid delays by requesting delivery before the big event.
12. Please open your balloon as soon as it arrives, and in the unlikely event it has been damaged during the delivery process, please contact us before 4pm on the same day so that we can dispatch a replacement balloon. We will not refund a balloon that deflates after arriving in perfect condition as we are not responsible for the condition that it is kept in, or the treatment it receives. Please be aware that we are a small, artisan company – not a giant retail outlet like Amazon – and unreasonable demands for refunds directly affect our ability to trade.
13. All our balloons are rigorously checked for defects before they leave our studio, however customers should be aware that they are ordering a handmade gift rather than a factory item off the production line. Sometimes our bubble balloons can appear to have marks on the internal surface of the plastic coating, but they are a normal result of the making process and do not detract from the overall visual effect when they float out of the box. We would politely ask customers to take this into account when ordering.